Few Tips to Live a Healthy Life!!!
“Health is wealth.” Everyone knows it yet we don’t seem very willing to change our habits which can help us to be healthier. We explicitly tend to make resolution to change our habits but due to lack of determination, we give up on our resolution. We probably don't know but it’s significant to understand that whatever we’re today, it’s because of our habits.
Today’s we’ll talk about few simple steps that will surely help out us to live a healthy life.
Oiling and massaging our head just for 15-20
minutes once a week, helps us to have shinning,
- Ø It is worth investing in body massage as its result is amazing.
- Ø Applying mustard oil on feet before going to bed at night helps us to be free from tiredness and to have a sound sleep.
- Ø Washing mouth just after having a meal is good for our teeth but we often forget this small but useful practice.
- Ø It’s good to take staircases instead of using elevator in office or malls.
- We should keep not sit in the same posture for a long while, so it's good to have a stroll from time to time.
- Ø Washing hands before having something helps to be disease free. If possible we can carry sanitiser along to clean our hands whenever it’s needed.
- Small meals at regular intervals help us to remain healthy. So we can prefer some fruits, nuts or salad instead of chocolates, chips or junk food.
- Vegetable juice is beneficial for our body. So we can grind three fresh and raw vegetables, add water, sprinkle some black pepper and black salt before having it. (We must consult our doctor before having it in case of some health problem such as diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid etc.).
- Ø We can prefer the whole fruits rather than having fruit juice.
- Ø By having our posture right doesn’t let us feel tired as it frees us from back ache and spondylitis. So we should sit straight.
- Ø We must say 'no' to the excess use of three white things available in our kitchen such as salt, sugar and fine flour.
- Ø Exercise for 20 minutes daily keeps us healthy and active throughout the day.
- Ø In order to manage our stress, we should inculcate the habit of meditation for 15 to 20 minutes persistently. We are not aware with the wonders of meditation as it can really transform our life entirely.
- Ø Now comes one more very essential habit which is having ample amount of water which is good for our digestion, skin and metabolism etc.
- Ø No matter how busy we are, we should not skip our breakfast. As the name suggests it’s the breaking of a night long fast.
- Ø Having dinner a bit early before going to bed is beneficial for our physical and mental health.
Well, One bad habit can mar the possibility of living a healthy life. So we should fasten our belts to change our habits to remain healthy till the last breathe of our lives. However, bad habits die out very hard and we’ll have to go extra miles to abjure them. we feel good about ourselves when we’re healthy and health is a key to a successful personal and professional life. So, let’s be determined to have healthy habits to fulfil our dream and to an extraordinary life.