Money is God!

Recently, I was having an interaction with one of my acquaintances who is quite opulent. In the middle of our talk, he said, 'I hate money'. This bewildered me entirely since despite having enormous wealth, he hardly ever shows any concern for the needy or the poor. Though I don't like to argue on any issue however I took my stand and I asked him why he detests money. He responded, 'Since he has to make lots of efforts in order to manage his wealth.' This annoyed me! So I kept quiet!

Friends, I know that gentleman has an immense attachment with his money but he doesn't want to accept it publicly. Friends, this is a very common mindset. We all love and cherish money but still, we have a sort of hesitation in accepting this fact.

The reason being is that we've been trained in such a way that money is the root of all the evils! And this sows a seed deep inside our heart that thinking about earning money is an evil thought and we must be corrupt in order to acquire riches. 

I heard a person say, 'I don't want money since wealthy people are generally not very happy and that's the reason why I don't wish to be wealthy.' This statement of his made me laughs as he is suffering a lot on account of his financial problems. He is not at ease because he needs loads of money for the higher education of his children. So, I feel that it's better to be in the first category. and enjoy and live our life the way we want.

Moreover, when we are rich, we can contribute to society in different ways! We can help people with their education, career options, etc.

So, let's respect for money! We not only should learn how to handle money but also how to talk about it! I heard Rev. Iek compare money with girls. I like the comparison as money like any girl needs reverence. Hence, never ever say that you don't want money or money is bad or it is the root of all the evils! Since these statements will work as barriers to your way to become wealthy and successful!

Money can change our life and we can help others to change their lives! 

So, in the end, I'd like to share that money is lifeless and useless unless we spend it. The wealthiest people whose money is lying in their bank account, they are no better than poor! 

We need to be extra cautious while spending money since its usage elucidates if it's good or evil!

Stay healthy as health is wealth! And then introspect to enhance the skills that will help you to earn lots of money!
Best Wishes!
Mamta Sharma
Motivational_Guru
Mira Art of Success

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Peace with Your Regrets!!!

Plans for Our Old Age