Bring You Success!

Bird Mystery

I noticed that every day I was awakened by a special kind of chirping, a bird's chirping. It seemed quite uncanny and mysterious to me! How could the same bird wake me up?? I asked this question to my self several times.
Friends, let me mention that I always wished to join the group of early risers however despite all my efforts, I could not do so! Therefore, I started a new practice which was to give instruction to my inner self every night to wake me up at 5 AM sharp. This might sound unbelievable to you all but this is true that every morning I was awake at sharp 5 without any hassle.! And most interestingly I used to feel very fresh!
So, coming back to the bird mystery, it seemed to me as if it was the same bird that used to sing outside my window. I was not able to spot it since there are 6 small but dense trees in my lawn. The bird used to sing in a different tone! I mean its voice was unique and then I tried to interpret it. To my surprise, it seemed to say, "Bring you Success"., "Bring you Success", "Bring you Success". I got flabbergasted after revealing this!

However, I never heard that voice again after that day! When I shared this entire episode with my family members, they burst out. So, needless to say, that I dared not to share this story with anyone else after this embarrassment.
Friends, I'm not superstitious but how I can avoid this unbelievable, bizarre incident. I introspected and then I came to the conclusion that I would like to share with you all.
1. My logical mind elucidates that we hear, feel or act the way we think. It means since I keep thinking about acquiring success all the time hence I interpreted the bird's twittering the same way.
2. Mind that believes emotions and feelings ensured me that I'm going to acquire enormous success and the Universe is sending me messages through bird's chirping.

I don't want to comment on what it was but this has provided me a kind of strength and optimism that keeps me going ahead!

Kindly share your views!

Best Wishes!

Mamta Sharma
Motivational Guru
Mira Art of Success
Pics: google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plans for Our Old Age

Make Peace with Your Regrets!!!

Money is God!