- We don't have to shout at the top of our voice to be noticed. Believe in action instead of words.
- Confess your mistakes as accepting our mistakes is not the sign of weakness but it needs immense guts and courage.
- Be a good listener. Listening is a wonderful skill which requires too much patience and empathy.
- We all love to complain against each and everything around us. But if we shift our attention from outside to inside, we can curb this habit up to certain extent. This activity will draw our attention towards our shortcomings rather than others'.
- Value others. If we really wish to seem different then we'll have to learn to make other feel valuable.
- Share the ideas which can help the people around us. Actually good things are meant to be spread everywhere. So, we should not hesitate in sharing our innovative ideas with the world.
- 'Smile, laugh and enjoy life' should be one of our motives in life. Happiness increases when it's shared with everyone.
- In order to live our life successfully, we must have a good rhetoric/communication skill. This completes our personality.
- We can be an impressive person if we learn to comprehend others' point of views. Actually dominance never lets us win others. It's knowledge and humility which provides us a remarkable stature.
- We must complement others for their small achievements as it is a wonderful attribute of impressive people.
Now, it's time to say bye. We'll discuss new ways to transform and excel us as individuals in my next blog.
Till then take care. Good night.